The latest solution from the global leader in marine satellite antennas solutions. The 83cm Ku-band dish size is the smallest antenna that works without the need for a spread spectrum satellite network transmission. This provides a compact system in a TDMA or SCPC transmission format. The higher-gain performance design enables the antenna to operate on the fringes of the signal footprint with superior operation. The all new Antenna Control Unit (ACU) supports Wi-Fi connectivity for a simple remote PC connection. If the ACU is installed at a great distance from the antenna, then the built-in Bluetooth connection module can enable a PC connection right alongside the dome. The v80G operates with just two cables to the antenna, combining TX signals and 8W BUC power in one cable and the RX signal in the second cable.
• Gyro-Free Satellite Search Capability Intellian’s new generation Gyro-free satellite search function enables the v80G to acquire and lock onto a satellite without requiring a separate input from a ship’s gyro-compass. If a heading device is available, it can be connected via an NMEA interface.
• DVB-S2 and Narrowband Carrier Decoding The v80G is capable of decoding DVB-S/DVB-S2 and narrow-band carriers simultaneously.
• Combined BUC Power and TX Signal The v80G offers a single cable solution that supplies 48V DC power and TX signal together from its control unit via one RF cable. Intellian makes it simpler to install or retrofit.
• Wide Elevation Angle The v80G’s wide-look angle pedestal is designed for extremely low or high latitude areas, such as the Scandinavian Peninsula or the Equatorial regions. Empower your vessel with the ability to travel far and wide, without the worry of signal loss.
• Remote Management Solution The v80G can be accessed, monitored, and controlled from any location in the world. Additionally, hundreds of routine maintenance activities can be automated. These functions include operating firmware upgrades, tracking parameters resets, and system diagnosis including the event history logging feature.
• Save Installation and Maintenance Time The simplified design of v80G allows users to install and setup the system without the need for a skilled engineer. Likewise, the v80G’s firmware can be updated with an external USB drive, or by WiFi connection.
• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity Connect to the ACU via Wi-Fi and antenna via Bluetooth for complete control and monitoring wherever you are on a vessel.
• Modem Formats The v80G supports a number of open standards enabling satellite network connectivity. Dual Dome Matching Solution The v80G provides a matching dome to the Intellian i9 TVRO antenna system.