Sea Tel 4012 GX is a 3-Axis marine stabilized antenna system compatible with most Ku-band satellites and optionally convertible to Ka-band to work on Inmarsat’s Global Xpress network. The revolutionary architecture of this 1-meter (1m) system is based on Sea Tel’s industry leading 4009 marine stabilized antenna system. The 4012 GX is the industry’s first highly integrated Ku to Ka upgradable system powered by integrated marine antenna (IMA) software. The specially engineered radome design of the 4012 GX allows the system to achieve peak gains with both Ku and Ka band networks. The 4012 GX can be easily upgraded in the field in a few short steps to work with the Global Xpress network. Sea Tel 4012 GX has an integrated control unit (ICU) that offers a single box integrated electronic control to maintain the best and most efficient pointing accuracy in the maritime market. The 4012 GX is the first antenna system that is fully optimized to meet the demanding maritime communication needs of the 21st century. The system is easy to install and designed to meet some of the toughest shock and vibration specifications, such as IEC 60721. The Sea Tel 4012 GX has extended web based secured user interface, built-in remote management capabilities and offers integration into network management systems through its Media Xchange Point (MXP). The 4012 GX not only fulfills the VSAT capacities of today but also promises a smooth transition to the increasingly exciting VSAT possibilities of tomorrow. And since the 4012 GX can be controlled via the internet from most internet enabled devices, it also provides a strong sense of connectivity with the company’s headquarters on shore, thus amplifying VSAT’s natural aptitude for uniting and strengthening any maritime enterprise.
• Easy to install and use
• Extensive capabilities for online and offline troubleshooting
• Intuitive and secured user interface with extensive data logging capabilities
• Fully IP based “plug and play” architecture.
• Meets the high performance threshold set by Sea Tel 4009 system
• Same bolt patterns as the 4009 system
• The RF package is field-upgradable from Ku to Ka band (optional)
• State-of-the-art lighter weight, frequency tuned radome that works with Ku and Ka band services