The Model 5004 is a 50” antenna that features high performance stabilization and satellite tracking using a 3-axis closed loop stabilization system, providing quality performance in the roughest seas. The Model 5004 has a compact, attractive all-white radome, DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) signal identification, and Sea Tel’s proprietary antenna control and fast-track signal lock software. It’s ready for multiple satellite reception and includes a two year warranty on parts, one year labor. With Sea Tel’s 5004 antenna stabilization system, the TV choices you enjoy at home can be enjoyed at sea, all at the touch of a button. The 04 Series antennas are compatible with the services provided by the industries leading satellite companies like DirecTV™, DISH Network™, Bell TV™, Hotbird, Sky, Orbit and DirecTV Latin America (DLA)™. All Sea Tel DBS TV-at-Sea systems accommodate any number of satellite receivers. Many TV sets may be installed onboard, each receiving its own programming from its satellite receiver.
• Min. EIRP: 41 dBW
• Dish Diameter: 1.27 m; 50 in
• Radome Dimensions: 1.56m/61.5in D x 1.7m/65in. H (1.65m/65in max flange diameter) • Antenna Weight (including radome): 95.3 kg; 210 lbs
• Antenna Stabilization: 3-axis closed loop
• Stabilization Motors: Brushless (quiet) DC Motors
• Built-In GPS Provides Automatic Satellite Acquisition
• Ship’s Motion: +/- 25º Roll and +/- 15º Pitch
• Roll & Pitch Response Rate: Unlimited
• Azimuth Range: 680 degrees
• Full Elevation Range: -15º to +115º
• Polarization Control: Automatic where required
• Tracking System: Dishscan (no rotating feed)
• More than 200 digital quality TV channels and over 30 channels of CD quality music.
• The 04 Series antennas are compatible with the services provided by the industry’s leading satellite companies like DirecTV™, DISH Network™, Bell TV™, Hotbird, Sky, Orbit, Sky Mexico and DirecTV Latin America (DLA)™.
• All Sea Tel DBS TV-at-Sea™ systems accommodate any number of satellite receivers. Many TV sets may be installed onboard, each receiving its own programming from its satellite receiver.
• Unmatched stabilization accuracy allows the system to detect the slightest motion that may affect the antenna’s connection and correct as needed.
• 2-year warranty on parts; 1-year labor.
• Ready for multiple satellite selection.
• HD ready (except for use with DirecTV)